- Street: Brown, 3.5 Inches Thick
- State: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 20852
- Listed: February 27, 2015 4:47 am
- Expires: 234 days, 15 hours
I am planning to finally cut my hair after 5 years of growing it. I have primarily grown my hair and given it subsequently over the past 15 years to Locks of Love as a donation; however, I have changed my mind this year, and have been thinking of selling it instead, so I can give and divide the proceeds to charity and other causes I care about. Iâ€™ll let you know how Iâ€™ll divide the money between the charities afterward.
Anyway, my hair is quite long as it typically grows fast. It is thick and natural dark brown in color with some natural light brown tints on some of its ends. It is ethnically Southeast Asian virgin/untreated hair that is cared for by a physically healthy, non-smoking, non-alcohol and non-drug using female. I use an organic tea tree oil shampoo and use an organic apple cider vinegar as a rinse, which makes my hair quite soft. I also do not use a hair dryer, curler, blower or machines of any kind on my hair.
When I find the right buyer, I am planning to cut a total of 23 inches from the shoulders onto the last good hair strand. I will have a hair trim of the last several inches to make sure I only have a good bottom part of the hair to give.
1103 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Overall
- 25″ Natural Wavy Auburn Hair (3018 views)
- Golder hair long (2092 views)
- healthy virgin dark blonde hair (2035 views)
- Very straight fine virgin red hair sell hair online (1932 views)
- 13 Inch Thick Dirty Blonde Hair with Natural Highlights (1892 views)
- 21 inches of light brown, dirty blonde hispanic straight hair (1720 views)
- 20″ Curly Virgin Brown Hair (1599 views)
- 18 inch Wavy hair (1533 views)
- Long Healthy Brown Hair (1515 views)
- Virgin curly chestnut hair (1473 views)